Vintage Campers and Trailers, Oh my!

So, I have this little mystery series in the works. So far I'm one novella and two novels in with a third one on the way. (I feel like i just gave a pregnancy announcement. Which I absolutely would not be giving. Not even. So there. Hear that, Universe? NO. Just no.)

Back to the new series. I'm calling it "Incidental Nomads" because the main cast find themselves living the nomadic life in their RVs. But don't think there isn't plenty of mystery to go around, but there is! (Hard as I tried that was the best I could do with that sentence.)

So I thought I would share a few of the little gems I have found in my <ahem> dogged and time-consuming <ahem> research. It was RESEARCH, I tell ya! All in the name of research!



Oh, those colors!









And this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Mystery, and a Little Something More

Simplicity, Minimalism, and Escaping in a Book

Super Duper Title Struggle