Super Duper Title Struggle

I am struggling to name the book I am currently revising.

I wrote it int he last six months. There is even a second novel in this short series.

And since I wrote this untitled novel? I have written a novella, two novels, and started on a third for another series.

Yup, got titles for all of the books in the new series.

But this one? I came up with the name of the series. (Middle South Mysteries.)

I tried to be cute. "Cowboy Jake Me Away." That lasted about two minutes before I knew it sounded off.

I even tried those gimpy online title generator websites. That was a bust.

I got:

"The Captured Roses." <no roses in the whole entire book>

"Nothing in the Snake." <wut?>

"The Lonely Spark." <I have nothing for this one>

Right now I think I'm going with "Stetsons and Strange Corpses."

Because why not?

Only problem? I still have to figure out a title for Book 2.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Mystery, and a Little Something More

Simplicity, Minimalism, and Escaping in a Book