Book Recommendation - Pineapple Port Series!

My favorite cozy mystery series! Author Amy Vansant writes this fast-paced, hilarious series. I have read each of these books from Pineapple Lies to Pineapple Turtles and I have to say that these are some of my very books.
I love these fun and light-hearted mysteries. Take a twenty-something young woman, put her in the middle of a retirement community, add in a dead body here and there and you have the makings of a terrific series.
Charlotte (twenty-something, prone to disaster) lives among the elderly. Dead bodies appear and hijinks ensue. She meets a local hottie (Declan, the Irish heart throb) and his suave uncle, and Declan’s ex, who may or may not be from a serial killer family herself.     

Check out the first book, Pineapple Lies, here on Amazon! (I am in no way benefiting from this shout out.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Mystery, and a Little Something More

Simplicity, Minimalism, and Escaping in a Book

Spring FORWARD